Welcome to Saint Mary's Nursing Home by the Sea, a home for you with nursing care
Registration:Saint Mary's Nursing Home by the Sea, a Care Home with Nursing Care in Felixstowe, is registered with the Care Quality Commission for people over 55 years of age with physical and/ or mental frailty.
Location:Situated in an outstanding position overlooking the sea and yet only a short distance from Felixstowe town centre.
Size:A medium sized nursing home with all the comfort and convenience of larger homes without their institutional atmosphere.
Track Record:We have a track record of providing consistently good quality care over two decades, recognized by regulatory authorities such as the Care Quality Commission.
Type of Stay:Long Term Care; Respite Care; Dementia Care & End of Life Care.
Quality of Life:
We strive constantly to enhance the quality of life by:
- Our dedicated staff (appropriate in number, experience and suitable qualifications) caring for residents in exactly the same manner as they would care for people they really LOVE and RESPECT.
- Provision of good food – varied, appetising, nutritious and plentiful.
- Organisation of recreational, leisure and social activities involving family and friends.
- Facilitating the pursuance of individual hobbies.
- Seeking the wishes of every resident at every stage.
- Adapting the “Gold Standards Framework” to improve the quality of care for people nearing the end of life.
We are aware that moving into a home is an important decision, and as such, would welcome the opportunity to assist and support you in every way we can. Why not visit the home and find out what sets Saint Mary's Nursing Home by the Sea apart?