At Saint Mary's we not only want our residents to have their care needs met in a place of safety and comfort, but we also want them to have access to facilities that they have been accustomed to.
- General Practitioner: Can continue with your doctor.
- Dentist: Can be arranged.
- Optician: Can be arranged.
- Physiotherapy: Can be arranged.
- Hair dresser: Visits every week.
- Passenger Lift: Provides access to all floors.
- Landscaped gardens with sitting areas and pathways suitable for wheelchairs.
- Disabled and wheelchair access to all areas.
- Personal Laundry Service: Offered at no extra cost for machine washable clothes.
The Sea front is across the road from Saint Mary's and can be accessed by foot or by wheelchair. Felixstowe Town Centre and Train Station is only a mile away. The nearest multi specialty hospital is Ipswich hospital.